My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for sharing experiences of pregnancy choices; to debate the ethics of termination, visit our Politics or Chat forums.

Pregnancy choices

Help me choose a SE London hospital for my pregnancy / birth!

1 reply

NervousSheWrote · 11/05/2023 18:34

Hi all,

I’m (very) newly pregnant and have been told by GP that I need to choose which hospital I want to give birth in to access maternity services. This feels like a huge decision so early on, and I’m notoriously terrible when it comes to making important decisions, so I was hoping there might be some mumsnetters out there who have recently given birth in a SE London hospital and could share their experiences / help advise me?

I’m in Crystal Palace so I’ll probably be choosing between Lewisham, Croydon, and King’s College Hospitals, but I’m also possibly looking at Guys / St. Thomas’ (but these are a 45 min drive away so I’m thinking they’re probably too far).

If you’ve been looked after by any of these recently I’d be so grateful if you could let me know how you found them, and whether there are any in particular you would recommend / avoid.

Thanks in advance x

OP posts:
mosiacmaker · 23/08/2023 13:53

OP I think you might want to post this in childbirth topic not pregnancy choices as I think pregnancy choices is about whether to terminate or not. You can ask mumsnet to move it! (I also have the same question as you!)

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.