My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

Pain at top of bump under boob

5 replies

Avearage · 28/07/2020 12:10

.... So i don't know if this is BH or what but its been on and off for few weeks to be honest haven't mentioned it to midwife as thought it's just stretching etc,

Today tho it's a constant uncomfortable pain right at the top of my bump under my boob so laying a hand under boob resting on bump that's where!! I'm 33 weeks so along way to go yet anyone else having similar??

OP posts:
physicskate · 28/07/2020 12:25

I had rib flare with my dd. Mention to midwife, but it could simply be baby moving your ribs out. It was quite painful, as I recall.

FourPlasticRings · 28/07/2020 12:36

Is baby breech? DC1 spent weeks with her head in my ribs and it hurt like you wouldn't believe.

Avearage · 28/07/2020 12:51

Baby was breech but thankfully turned, im not sure if it feels like rib or not but it's persistent 😂 going to have a bath to see if that settles it down x

OP posts:
BirdIsland · 28/07/2020 20:40

I had an awful pain at the top of my bump under my boobs which turned out to be my first (obvious) symptom of pre-eclampsia. It was debilitating pain though, and came on suddenly, so it sounds like yours is different to that, but just thought I'd mention it in case you wanted to check out the other symptoms, just to be safe.

Bilingualspingual · 28/07/2020 20:43

I had a painful ache under there - I’m sure it was the bump pushing my ribs out. I googled it and it was definitely a thing but I hadn’t ever heard anyone else mentioning it.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.