My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters.

Pregnancy

Overdue

26 replies

Shesays1 · 13/01/2017 21:19

Everyone that seems to be due the same time or after me seems to have had their baby and I'm over due not even eligible for a sweep because her heads not engaged it's so thrustraing and then who else has had their baby Stephanie Davis 😳
Somebody help me πŸ˜žπŸ˜’

OP posts:
Shesays1 · 22/01/2017 11:11

Hey so waters broke on Saturday morning at 4 went to the hospital and I was only 1cm so sent home went to bed woke up had a bath had a lot of pain contractions 4mins apart. We went to the hospital and was only 2cm they kept me in and I gave birth on the 15th Sunday at 15:56 She was born by ventouse, I went tachycardia lost a lot of blood and the cord broke so the placenta didn't come out whole so hopefully they got it all out πŸ™ˆ Had to spend the night in recovery ward I was only person there which was good x iv 4 litres of water, oxygen, bloods taken... but she's here all worth it and I would do it all over again tomorrow!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.