Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Leaking

gemsie23 · 23/01/2018 13:21

Hi, my little girl has been potty trained since July when she was nearly 2.5 however she keeps having lapses of leaking before saying she needs the toilet or not even saying at all. She has been on movicol as she used to suffer with constipation and she still have one a day now as we think when she went through a really bad stage she lost the feeling as her bowel was causing problems. However she has been pooing once a day at least being on movicol so I don't know the cause for the leaking. Some days she can be fine and take herself and others there is the leaking where it's not loads but enough to have to change her as a patch could be seen. I have previously been to the doctor and health visitor but they weren't much help. I don't want to have to tell her to go all the time as she won't get used to holding it and the need to go herself but I also don't want leaking. We have tried all sorts of bribery too, chocolate, iPad time! It's just so frustrating! She is dry at night. Any ideas? TIA.

OP's posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.