My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find nursery advice from other Mumsnetters on our Nursery forum.

Nurseries

Any feedback on Little Angels nursery, Highbury, N5?

8 replies

mrsclip · 17/02/2010 23:21

I have visited many nurseries in North London for my LB who will be 7 months when I have to go back to work in May.

Little Angels is my second favourite choice, but I have heard no personal recommendations on this nursery - can anyone give me feedback?

Many thanks.

OP posts:
tiggergirl · 18/02/2010 09:55

i looked around it for little one . the staff are friendly and the children always seem happy to enter it and when they come out as used to live opposite i ask to do a trial few hours and see how LB reacts with the staff and if he been happy .

mrsclip · 18/02/2010 11:54

Thankyou tiggergirl.

I think it's excellent for the older children, but as my boy is still a baby, it's difficult to gauge, so will definitely ask to do a trial.

OP posts:
tiggergirl · 18/02/2010 13:09

babies in the baby room do more then you may think. the babies do full body painting, hand printing , bubbles, towers playing with sensory materials, crawling cornflour and bean play it will surprise you .(sorry was a deputy in nursery years ago .

mrsclip · 18/02/2010 15:35

Is that specifically at Little Angels, or nursery baby rooms in general?

My situation is that I would prefer my boy to go to a different nursery, but they can't guarantee a full-time place when I need it. As LA can fit my schedule, I am doing my best to ignore my disappointment at not having a definite place at my preferred nursery, and am trying to get some personal anecdotes/ recommendations re LA so that I feel better about him going there. I think it's a great nursery, it's just not my first choice.

OP posts:
mrsclip · 18/02/2010 15:38

Is that specifically at Little Angels, or nursery baby rooms in general?

My situation is that I would prefer my boy to go to a different nursery, but they can't guarantee a full-time place when I need it. As LA can fit my schedule, I am doing my best to ignore my disappointment at not having a definite place at my preferred nursery, and am trying to get some personal anecdotes/ recommendations re LA so that I feel better about him going there. I think it's a great nursery, it's just not my first choice.

OP posts:
ChristianaTheSeventh · 18/02/2010 15:54

Message withdrawn

mrsclip · 18/02/2010 19:34

Thankyou Christiana, and no need to apologise - I want honesty.

Where did you send your DD1 in the end?

OP posts:
ChristianaTheSeventh · 18/02/2010 21:45

Message withdrawn

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.