My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find nursery advice from other Mumsnetters on our Nursery forum.

Nurseries

good nurseries in Highgate/ Hampstead area

8 replies

cityangel · 13/03/2009 11:38

we are moving to North London and although we've only just found a nursery we are happy with now we need to look again at nurseries up Highgate/ Hampstead way.

Can anyone recommend any good nursery and/or follow on pre-school options?
Many thanks

OP posts:
cityangel · 16/03/2009 21:35

anyone?

OP posts:
Lizipads · 17/03/2009 19:17

I used to commute to docklands with mine, cos the opening hours locally were rubbish and the better ones were in Muswell Hill, which isn't on the tube.

cityangel · 18/03/2009 23:53

I have been considering commuting back but not sure wriggly easily bored son will manage the car journey each day

OP posts:
Finchley2008 · 21/03/2009 20:19

Have you thought about looking anywhere nearby? There are good nurseries in East Finchley and Finchley.

cityangel · 12/04/2009 21:54

Hi Finchley we haven't moved up there yet are there any you recommend? We are moving to the Highgate/ Hampstead Garden Suburb/ Finchley area.

Many thnks

OP posts:
pickcherries · 12/04/2009 22:17

i can recommend the rocking horse in finchley central, but i no they have long waiting lists, so depends what age your child is . .

pickcherries · 12/04/2009 22:17

i can recommend the rocking horse in finchley central, but i no they have long waiting lists, so depends what age your child is . .

Finchley2008 · 15/04/2009 21:00

My daughter is at the Rocking Horse and she loves it. I'm really impressed. The staff are great and the building and garden are beautiful - so much better than some of the ugly buildings I have seen elsewhere. Also, once a week Gymboree come over from Brent Cross and run a session for the babies.

If you aren't going to be in the Finchley area, I have friends with babies in nurseries in East Finchley. Fortis Green nursery for example. they are happy.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.