My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find nursery advice from other Mumsnetters on our Nursery forum.

Nurseries

Nursery recommendations in Belsize Park, North London

5 replies

DesertFox · 26/02/2008 14:04

I've just moved with DS (3.5 - not due to start school until Sept 09) to Belsize Park and need to find a nursery - preferably not an eye wateringly expensive one. Any recommendations? Very worried they will all be full anyway!

OP posts:
DesertFox · 26/02/2008 17:48

Or any I should avoid!?

OP posts:
Pollyanna · 26/02/2008 17:52

my favourite, favourite nursery in that area is Rainbow nursery in Kentish town - it is just 2.5 hours each morning though.

Are you looking for an all day one, or just a morning pre-school nursery?

DesertFox · 27/02/2008 11:04

Thanks for that, I'll definitely look into it! I'm looking for part time - through potentially slightly longer than 2.5 hours if poss.

OP posts:
Pollyanna · 28/02/2008 14:15

I don't know much about the other nurseries. my ds went to 3 Acres in Parkhill road - which is very cheap. It has had problems with staff though, so not sure what it is like now. If you want a very middle class nursery, it is not the place for you, but I liked it.

I have also heard good things about the Church Row nursery in Hampstead and the Preschool Learning alliance one also in Hampstead. There are also nurseries attached to the various pre-prep schools.

There are lots in Kentish Town, but I really liked Rainbow so stuck with that.

DesertFox · 04/03/2008 16:11

Thanks Pollyanna, that's really helpful - sorry didn't reply earlier things still mad here after move - haven't found anywhere yet but am going to look at some of the ones you've mentioned. Thank you!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.