Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Leaving nursery - gift ideas for nursery please

DarlingCoffee · 24/06/2020 13:32

Hello, I’m looking for some ideas from all you wise mumsnetters. My little one is leaving nursery next month as we are taking some time as a family before she starts big school. She has been with the nursery since a baby so I would like to get them a nice gift, not too spendy but happy to spend a bit. Perhaps something for the nursery as a whole rather than individual people. The usual gifts just don’t feel right at this present time. Does anyone have any brilliant suggestions? Thanking you in advance.

OP's posts:
Please
or

CMOTDibbler · 24/06/2020 13:33

We bought nice picture books on leaving nursery

Please
or

curiousmenow · 02/07/2020 18:49

Just bumping this as I'm looking for inspiration- DD's probably not going back after four years and want to give a proper thank you.

Please
or

Angel2702 · 02/07/2020 18:55

Double check they are accepting gifts. We have been told no gifts can be accepted this year.

Please
or

DarlingCoffee · 02/07/2020 19:18

I think we are going to go down the route of bringing in cakes for everyone. It’s not quite what I would have wanted but other presents just seem a bit inappropriate at this time.

OP's posts:
Please
or

lombi · 02/07/2020 22:54

Hand creams. If there is anything people need right now it's decent hand cream!

Please
or

bubblebubblebubbletrouble · 02/07/2020 23:00

I bought a set of Julia Donaldson books & another set. From the book people (RIP 😥😥😥😥😥)
They still had them when dd2 was there 4 years later.
With dd2 - the nursery was closing & was very underhand with communication so I didn't get anything but bought for the amazing staff. Made DD make coasters for them too.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.