Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Clothing for nursery/preschool

user1487015061 · 13/02/2017 19:52

Hi there, I would be super grateful if you could complete my survey and share if possible, it's really short but would be a massive help. Many thanks! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RQSTYKY

OP's posts:
Please
or

underneaththeash · 14/02/2017 18:21

I hate to say it, that's a really bad idea.
We thought about a t-shirt jumper for the pre-school, but decided against on cost reasons. No-one is going to purchase a generic "nursery" t-shirt especially when they can buy cheap clothing at supermarkets.
We did end up having nursery clothes that were cheap and easily discarded when they were damaged.

Please
or

insancerre · 14/02/2017 18:24

Link isn't clicky

Please
or

CurlsLDN · 14/02/2017 18:40

www.surveymonkey.com/r/RQSTYKY

Op I'm sorry I don't see how introducing a uniform at nursery would save me time, money or effort. Have you seen how filthy nursery clothes get? It's the sign of a great day!

Please
or

NerrSnerr · 14/02/2017 18:44

Our nursery tried to sell branded clothes/ uniform but very few people bought them. I just pick up cheap stuff at charity shops/ supermarket. She is 2 and likes to tell the nursery nurses what she has on her clothes that day.

Please
or

PeggyMitchell123 · 14/02/2017 18:52

I would never buy branded nursery clothes. My 3 year old wears primark jogging bottoms, cheap t-shirts and Asda school jumpers for nursery. Cheap and cheerful that does not cost a lot to replace if they get ruined. Am not fussed about him wearing branded clothes/nicer clothes for nursery.

Please
or

Hopelass · 14/02/2017 19:14

Have done the survey. I usually get charity shop or primark clothes for nursery. Uniform would be a pain I think.

Please
or

user1487015061 · 14/02/2017 20:05

Thanks for the feedback Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.