My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find nursery advice from other Mumsnetters on our Nursery forum.

Nurseries

Nursery in Wandsworth or Balham

6 replies

KMJCF · 24/01/2011 22:59

Hi everyone, we need a place for our 8 months old baby girl from March, in the Wandsworth or Balham area, any recommendations?
Thanks a lot!

OP posts:
IsItMeOr · 29/01/2011 16:16

Sorry if it's obvious, but have you tried looking at the childcare finder?

This lets you see what is in your local area, and then you can look at the OFSTED reports.

I'm the other side of Wandsworth from you, and just beginning to look myself, but my understanding is that you may well struggle to find a place at a popular nursery in the time you have available. Many friends had to wait for 5 or 6 months for their preferred nursery.

Good luck!

therugratref · 29/01/2011 16:22

You may struggle to find a place at any of them with 1 months notice. There is Teddies on the high road near ducane court, One on Radbourne road cant remember the name of it, Eveline day nursery which is good but expensive. You may want to consider a nanny share.

KMJCF · 03/02/2011 23:32

Thank you everyone! Just found a nursery which I loved and had a place for my DD, Busy Bees @ Wandsworth. Bit expensive, but we think it will be worth :)

OP posts:
michelle325 · 19/09/2011 14:56

Find information about lots of information on Day Nurseries in Wandsworth and all across the uk, you can contact them and they will run through all of your requirements and even contact the nurseries check avalability and book appointments for you to look round.

You should find everything you need.

CaptSimon · 28/02/2012 11:16

also more info from wandsworth council

wandsworth.childrensservicedirectory.org.uk/search.htm

pinkdelight · 28/02/2012 14:01

Have heard good things about Busy Bees. Also this place can be handy for ad hoc:
www.third-door.com/

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.