My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find nursery advice from other Mumsnetters on our Nursery forum.

Nurseries

Nursery recommendation in W6/SW6 - Hammersmith/Baron's Court/Fulham/Putney

4 replies

cgossage · 02/09/2010 20:01

I live between Hammersmith and Baron's Court and am trying to find a good nursery. I'm debating about Little People of Fulham and Playdays in Barons Court, but would love to hear anyone's reviews of either. Also, Little Tug Boat looks good on their website, but again I'd love a review from some people who've sent their babies there.

Thanks so much!

OP posts:
PatriciaHolm · 02/09/2010 22:49

Both ours went to Little People of Fulham, and we were always very happy - it's not the shiniest/smartest, but the staff were lovely (with low turnover) and the children were very happy. They did loads of things with them - swimming, ballet, etc too which I thought was lovely. I don't know anything about Playdays.

One thing to bear in mind though - how would you get there? It's a trudge from any tube, and all the parking around there is on-street pay and display, and they are pretty hot on patrolling.. We lived close enough to walk and if I ever had to use the car I would end up putting it on the hazards on the main road, which isn't a great idea and would get me a ticket now I think!

PatriciaHolm · 02/09/2010 22:50

PS - a friend's DD goes to the Little Tug Boat, and they are very happy too, though it usually has a waiting list.

splashy · 03/09/2010 20:42

i posted a while ago about nurseries in hammersmith but didn't get any replies, was wondering if anyone had any experience of charing cross hospital day nursery? or any other nurseries around hammersmith?

gaiaciro · 06/07/2012 23:10

Hi PatriciaHolm, we visited Little People of Fulham for our 2 years old and find it very nice- it seems staff is really involved in doing activities with kids. Our only concern is the size of the garden (pretty small) and the rooms, quite small as well. Any thought on that? Many thanks!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.