Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email [email protected] Non MN surveys will be deleted.

Photoly Personalised Photobooks & Gifts

Photoly · 24/07/2022 19:18

Hi I’m Shafika, I am working mother of 2 and I’m about to launch a brand called Photoly and the products it offers is personalised Photo Books , Personalised Print,and Gifts. A service which I’m very excited to launch is a subscription service where items like mugs, keychains, t-shirts, cushions more to come.. which are all personalised with your photos you send us. I am currently gathering data on whether my target audience, working mums like yourself, are interested in a subscription box like this. I would really appreciate if you can fill out this survey or post it on your groups or your social media
if you could suggest so I can gather enough responses to be able to launch this service.

HTTPS://WWW.SURVEYMONKEY.CO.UK/R/3X6GX92

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THE FIRST EVER PERSONALISED PHOTO BOOK SUBS BOX.. YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT TO ME

I have made my survey for the Personalised Photo Book Subs. Please may I ask you all to spare sometime and fill in the survey Cheers and Thank you!

www.surveymonkey.co.uk/R/3X6GX92

Photoly Personalised Photobooks & Gifts Photoly Personalised Photobooks & Gifts Photoly Personalised Photobooks & Gifts
OP's posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.