Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for discussions about campaigns Mumsnet is running or may be planning to run. Go here for other campaigns or petitions.

Are you a domestic abuse survivor? Please fill in this survey

JuliaMumsnet · 13/01/2022 17:22

Hello everyone - and Happy New Year!

Just a quick one to pass on a survey by the Domestic Abuse Commissioner for England and Wales - Nicole Jacobs - that you might be interested in.

It’s for domestic abuse survivors and it is part of her drive to end the ‘postcode lottery’ (how inconsistent support services are in different regions).

But you don’t need to have accessed or tried to access domestic abuse services to fill this in - you can respond to this survey if you have ever:

• Used domestic abuse services OR
  • Tried to use domestic abuse services OR
  • Thought about using domestic abuse services

They’d like to hear from you even if you didn’t use any domestic abuse services.

You must also be aged 16 or over to respond, and live (or lived) in either England or Wales. It’s anonymous.

The deadline is 31st January.

If this is you, please fill in it and pass it on (it’s available in many different languages). It will take around 15 – 25 minutes to complete.

Survey is here. If you want to retweet our tweet is here.

Thank you so much.

MNHQ
OP's posts:
Please
or

iklboo · 13/01/2022 17:27

Is there a particular reason it's only within the last three years?

Please
or

VelvetChairGirl · 15/01/2022 17:02

I did it anyway and just wote dont know for the 3 years questions, mine was 5 years ago

Please
or

IsabelHerna · 19/01/2022 16:11

I did it too, and I said that I lived in England then but not now. I really hope they will do something to help.

Please
or

Spitspotsput · 19/01/2022 23:04

I found the three year limitation difficult, like my answers didn’t matter as much. It was nice to realise how long ago it was though!

Please
or

Anusee · 27/01/2022 18:07

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.