My feed

to access all these features

Find financial and money saving discussions including debt and pension chat on our Money forum.

Money matters

Acknowledgement of Parentage

1 reply

ChorusLineMistletoeAndWine · 10/01/2008 20:14

Has anyone got any experience of this?

Basic background - i discovered i was pregnant and then he told me he was married. I decided to go ahead alone. DS is now 2.2. His name is not on Birth Certificate and i want it on. I have spoken to registry office and they have sent me this form - can i make him complete it?

OP posts:
Tinker · 11/01/2008 00:21

I'm pretty sure you can. It may involve taking him to court. I'd ask the registrar for more advice; they were very helpful with me in similarish situation.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.