My feed

to access all these features

Find financial and money saving discussions including debt and pension chat on our Money forum.

Money matters

Are there any employment specialist solicitors here?

3 replies

SillyMillysMummy · 19/09/2007 10:24

I wondered whether somebody could give me a little off the record advice to do with an ongoing investigation/fraud type thing, not for me but a member of my family.

annamarierichardson at yahoo dot co dot uk

OP posts:
SillyMillysMummy · 19/09/2007 10:58


OP posts:
ellehcim · 20/09/2007 14:39

Yep I'm an employment lawyer (when not on mat leave). What's the problem or would you rather I emailed you?

SillyMillysMummy · 20/09/2007 18:58

have emailed you

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.