My feed

to access all these features

Find financial and money saving discussions including debt and pension chat on our Money forum.

Money matters

i need some dupilcate statements from 2003 as i had bank charges on them...

1 reply

Biglips · 05/03/2007 18:46

how do i claim for them? as i know you pay £10 max but do i need to go into the bank or do i send a chq off to the bank with my dets?


OP posts:
charliecat · 05/03/2007 20:31

link, theres templates here for you to use

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.