Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Extremely light period after D&C. I'm concerned.

kiwimum86 · 29/08/2021 23:31

Hi all, I found out on the 20th of July that my baby had died at 8w5d. On the 26th I had a D&C. I ovulated 3 weeks later then at 9dpo I had pink light blood only when I wiped. It lasted less than a day. At 10dpo on the evening I had a brown clotty thing when I wiped and that was all. Yesterday at 13dpo again I have one wipe with a small amount of light pink blood. I really felt like my period was coming yesterday. Now I feel normal, like my period is over.

Anyone else experienced this? I just so badly want to try again. I'm concerned that I have scarring or something preventing my flow and of course will prevent pregnancy.

I had cramps day 9,10,11 and 12. Yesterday I had this weird feeling like almost vibrating in my uterus (at first I thought I had my phone on my tummy and it went off!). Not sure if that was spasms or my uterus trying to push something out.

Also, I had an US 5 days before ovulation and my lining was only 4mm. I continued to get positive pregnancy tests past ovulation until around 4dpo.

TIA

OP's posts:
Please
or

kiwimum86 · 29/08/2021 23:37

I also wanted to mention that I only bleed immediately after my D&C and by the evening of that day the bleeding has stopped.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.