Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Pink every time I wipe and symptoms not as strong - 10 weeks pregnant

MAJKER30 · 28/07/2020 13:36

Hi,

I’ve had 2 miscarriages in less than a year and I’m now pregnant again. I’m 10 weeks and this morning every time I went to the loo and wiped the tissue was pink. I had a private scan booked today and the doctor said all looked fine. He’s told me to continue taking my aspirin and to try and relax. The issue is, I’m cramping, I’ve lost my sickness, my appetite is back and my breasts don’t hurt as much. I walked away not feeling any better and now I’m thinking that I’m going to miscarry over the next few days and so the scan showed as normal as it’s not happened yet, but is going to. I feel like I’m losing my mind!

OP's posts:
Please
or

peanutbutterandbananas · 28/07/2020 13:41

Thinking of you, it is always a worry when you feel things aren't right. That's great the scan all looked good. It hasn't given you the reassurance you need though, could you ring the midwives at your hospital? Or go into an early pregnancy unit for a scan? Take it easy if you can Thanks

Please
or

Scrumpyjacks · 28/07/2020 13:44

I would ring your midwife or go and ask for a referral to your local early pregnancy unit. Try and stay calm, this happens to many people who go on to have normal pregnancies. Give your go a ring and go from there.

Please
or

Goodebe · 28/07/2020 13:57

See if you can find a number for your early pregnancy unit. It’s in your notes, if you l’ve had your booking appointment if not try google. Is the pink discharge settling down at all?

Please
or

MAJKER30 · 28/07/2020 14:49

I have only just received my paperwork for a midwife app on the 4th and my scan via the NHS isn’t until the 20th. The doctor today said to keep having scans isn’t advantageous and I feel crazy going to the hospital after an internal scan just 3 hours ago. I went to the loo when I got home and it was pink again, but nothing since.

Thanks so much everyone! My head is scrambled.

OP's posts:
Please
or

peanutbutterandbananas · 28/07/2020 15:16

The early pregnancy unit would see you, you won't need an appointment and they will be more than happy to reassure you, if that helps. Don't feel you need to wait for the scan appointment, it's what the epu is there for x

Please
or

peanutbutterandbananas · 28/07/2020 15:17

Or midwives would be happy to talk to you about your symptoms on the phone, if you do need the reassurance.
Am sure your head is scrambled! Sending hugs and hope you can take it as easy as possible

Please
or

October2020 · 28/07/2020 15:18

The pink might be aggravation from the internal scan. I would ring the EPU. There is no damage in having multiple scans (I had something ridiculous like 12 in the first 12 weeks...).

Please
or

Mamabem · 28/07/2020 15:22

I had this with both of my pregnancies at around that time. Now, they constantly ask for biscuits and Power Rangers... I am sure you are v worried after what you have been through. Flowers

Please
or

MAJKER30 · 28/07/2020 16:01

Thank you so much everyone! I really do appreciate all of your messages and will take all of your advice. Thanks again! Xxx

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.