Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Anyone who has miscarried but also has children

Greygoose21 · 02/06/2020 08:57

Hi,

I’ve had 4 miscarriages in total and a baby girl in between. This May just be a coincidence but has anyone notice a difference in very early pregnancy when they had miscarried and have gone on to have a successful pregnancy?
My first three miscarriages were very similar. 12w, 12w and 13w. With these although I didn’t get any implantation pain I knew I was pregnant as I would say I’m very in touch with my body. No morning sickness and all of them missed miscarriages. I then went on to have a successful pregnancy with implantation being extremely painful. To the point ( this will sound silly) I actually increased my life insurance policy as I thought something had to be seriously wrong and negative pregnancy test. I would give birth again than have that pain ! This also came with morning sickness. I got pregnant a few months after giving birth but yet again I knew I was pregnant and didn’t experience any implantation pain like before. I then miscarried at 14 weeks.

Anyone noticed anything like this or is it just in my head. I feel it is a bit of a coincidence.

Thanks xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

missyB1 · 02/06/2020 09:57

I've had 5 miscarriages and 3 children in between. I never noticed any differences in the pregnancy feelings, each time I knew I was pregnant before I took the test, it didn't make any difference it just seemed to be a lottery whether the little bean made it or not.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.