Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

What happens After the medical management miscarriage

Will867 · 24/05/2020 21:43

I had a medically managed miscarriage on Thursday after finding out I had a blighted ovum and delayed miscarriage. I passed a lot on the Thursday after a few hours a lot of large clots but couldn’t see everything I’d passed (sorry tmi). The cramping and bleeding decreased a lot. Thought since over the past few days I’ve had mild cramping and when the mild cramping comes on I lose more blood (not enough to soak through a pad) and some clots When I go to the toilet I was wondering if this is normal after the medically managed miscarriage.

OP's posts:
Please
or

CamillaEsther · 25/05/2020 10:09

Your bleeding sounds pretty normal and similar to my previous miscarriages. With my recent one in March, I passed a lot of large clots (the size of my palm) 6-12 hours post medical miscarriage. I continued to bleed on and off for almost 3 weeks - a combination of bright red and dark brown blood and further smaller clots. Mild cramping would come and go with the bleeding but nothing more than regular mo they cramps. I hope you are doing ok and looking after yourself x

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.