Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

light pink spotting - missed potential period

noor777 · 23/03/2019 10:47

hi all
I miscarried naturally exactly 5 weeks ago. After bleeding and cramping stopped DH and I started trying again as the advice was to do so if everything felt right.
this time i couldn't really figure out ovulation dates as its the first cycle after the miscarriage so we tried whenever we could. Now yesterday was cycle day 34 and i saw the faintest light pink spotting on toilet roll a couple of times and some this morning. Today is CD35 and no signs of a period still. i tested negative earlier this week so not sure what's going on. any advice lovely ladies. Anyone experienced something like this. xx

OP's posts:
Please
or

queenqueenqueen · 23/03/2019 10:55

Sorry for your loss, can't really help I miscarried naturally 6 months ago and my periods have been all over the place since, give things a bit of time to settle down x

Please
or

noor777 · 23/03/2019 13:33

could this be implantation bleeding? periods are never this dull for me, like period blood first few days is bright red. what do you think? sorry for TMI

light pink spotting - missed potential period
OP's posts:
Please
or

queenqueenqueen · 23/03/2019 14:29

What CD are you on?

Please
or

queenqueenqueen · 23/03/2019 14:30

Oh sorry just reread, really just think you need to wait a while for things to calm dwon x

Please
or

sweetdreams30 · 23/03/2019 14:36

Sorry for your loss Thanks My cycles changes a bit when I had a miscarriage I used to sometimes start heavy and then after the miscarriage I'd spot a bit before my actual period. Out of 6 pregnancies I've only had implantation once and it was literally the tiniest bit of blood one evening the day if used a first response test and had a bfp which then sent me into a panic. It's hard to tell but I would wait a day or two and then take another test. Hope you get your bfp

Please
or

queenqueenqueen · 23/03/2019 14:45

@sweetdreams30 have your cycles gone back to normal now?? How long did it take you to conceive after MC?

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.