Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Had an early scan after 3 miscarriages and baby is okay

Difficulttimes17 · 11/05/2018 11:37

Had an early scan today and saw the babies heart beat it was so emotional! Im 7 weeks 5 days pregnant! They said size is right and my uterus is right size so baby is okay so far so good. Im so over the moon im under no illusions i have a long way to go but its off to the best start it can so going to stay positive from now on in and try to put the previous 3 miscarriages behind me.. even though i exercised regularly before i was pregnant i have been scared ever since i found out i was pregnant has anyone got any advice good healthy exercise in early pregnancy or would you suggest avoiding it altogether Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or

KnitKitty · 11/05/2018 21:23

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. So encouraging to hear too. :)

From everything I've read you are safe to exercise during pregnancy especially if you have been doing before being pregnant, but avoid anything too strenuous. Don't have specific suggestions...

Please
or

BabloHoney · 14/05/2018 19:36

Congratulations, wonderful news. I had 2 miscarriages before a healthy pregnancy, was told gentle exercise is good for you in early pregnancy, though avoid contact sports. I did mainly walking and swimming though know lots of friends who did pregnancy yoga and loved it. Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy x

Please
or

Miloarmadillo2 · 14/05/2018 19:38

Congratulations! Hope everything continues to go well.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.