My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find support and share your experiences on our Miscarriage forum.

Miscarriage/pregnancy loss

Found it hard yesterday writing christmas cards......

6 replies

Tw1nkle · 17/11/2011 18:45

Whilst writing all the christmas cards (I know, I'm very organised sad), it was so obvious that all the other moms I met when I had my DD, have mostly all now got bigger families, with more babies.

Writing the 'to' line is longer for them all, when my 'from' line is still just the 3 of us......Sad

OP posts:
chuckeyegg · 18/11/2011 08:09

Big hug Brew, from another 1 child family that will never be any more.

xx

fanjodisfunction · 18/11/2011 08:29

I know your pain, we have more people to send cards to now that had babies the same time as me but my baby died, this time last year we were signing card from Me, Dh and Bump and now its just me and him.

cleas · 18/11/2011 08:32

Hug from me too, Hon. Just the three of us here also. Due date getting soon now. Dreading it.
X

Tw1nkle · 18/11/2011 16:21

Thanks everyone.
I think it was hard because this is one of the first times I've really 'noticed' that it's just the 3 of us - I'm sure there will be many more.
I know we're so so lucky to have our DD, but I so desperately want a brother or sister for her.

OP posts:
Countmyblessings · 18/11/2011 20:26

So sorry for your loss Tw1nkle- i totally understand as i would of been writing from us and baby bump! as after christmas would of had 3 days to go! gutted and i dont know how im going to handle christmas but trying to focus on my blessings i already have! you'll find ways to cope and deal with your loss its such a personal journey that you feel that its only ever you! i still lock myself in the bathroom and cry! time feels to have stopped some days!
be kind to yourself and look forwards to the future xxxx

Adversecamber · 20/11/2011 22:22

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.