My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This board is primarily for those whose children have LGBTQ+ parents to share their personal experiences and advice.

LGBT parents

Lesbian and Gay patents Tameside

4 replies

Unicorn1521 · 24/03/2013 19:45

We are a same sex, female, couple with a 7 year old. It would be great to make contact with other LGBT families with a view to.group meetimgs and social events with the kids.

OP posts:
Unicorn1521 · 24/03/2013 19:48

Should have said we live.in Tameside

OP posts:
KarateChopper · 08/04/2013 22:40

Hi I recently started a website for all us LGBT parents to meet online - we also arrange meet-ups/events. It is lesbiangayparents.ning.com , if you fancy joining us it would be lovely to see you :-)
Claire

Beetlechops · 13/05/2013 21:19

Hi Unicorn; we too are a lesbian couple who have a 6 and a half year old daughter and we are keen to make contact with other lesbian / gay families. We live in Dukinfield. Our daughter goes to a school which is predominantly made up of 2 parent straight famililes and we are keen for her to meet other children who live within gay families. Would be good to hear from you :-)
Rachel and Mary

Unicorn1521 · 03/09/2013 23:02

Hi Rachel and Mary. Sorry for such a delay in responding. I had not checked the messages for so long as had no responses and just by chance I have seen your response this evening. We have not make contact with any same sex families in Tameside since we returned last year and would really like to make contact.Blessings

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.