My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This board is primarily for those whose children have LGBTQ+ parents to share their personal experiences and advice.

LGBT parents

Newbie, single lesbian mum looking for friends anywhere!

9 replies

mysticflayme · 07/10/2010 22:01

Hey all,

well like it says im new here. and im a newly single lesbian mum to two little boys. i'm also quite a young mum so double the taboo.

I'd love to meet any other gay parents out there, women or men, couple or single. chat online or maybe eventually meet up. im in berkshire but like it says anywhere!

I can't seem to find any other gay families, where are they all hiding!? :( hope to hear from someone soon,

[email protected] to chat online,

Haz
x

OP posts:
ASecretLemonadeDrinker · 07/10/2010 22:04

Hey, I am not a lesbian mum but just opened your thread and I live in the same place as you, also with boys (3) and am the same age :) Just thought I'd say hi :) Are you new to MN?

mysticflayme · 07/10/2010 22:17

hi yes im new, still finding it all rather difficult to navigate tbh. would love to chat via msn if you use it?

How old are your boys? mine are 5 and 7.

OP posts:
ASecretLemonadeDrinker · 07/10/2010 23:04

I found it a nightmare at first - I just head straight to active convos normally :) Mine are 4, 2 and 12 weeks. I haven't used MSN in ages Grin but I think my mumsnet/MSN is ASLD at homail dot co dot uk Confused

sanfran · 10/10/2010 19:21

Hi mystic, we have nearly one year old twins and im hoping to meet more gay mums or gay friendly ones.We"re. in Ashford Middx. My email is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon. Don x

dustycups · 12/10/2010 23:55

Hey just seen this thread! Im also a young gay single mum! i have 3 kids! will add you on msn tomoz!

dustycups · 20/12/2010 10:17

just had to come back to this and say 'wow' wasnt expecting that!! luv ya!! xxx Xmas Smile

singarainbow · 22/12/2010 00:19

what happened? {confused}

dustycups · 22/12/2010 08:25

me and mysticflayme are now a couple! Smile

youngrainbow · 13/01/2011 12:09

Hi i'm not a mum yet but i am a lesbian. I'm new to this whole meeting other people but would like to chat more if you're interested. you can e.mail me at nuttykeri1986 at yahoo dot co dot uk x

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.