Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Please share any podcasts you’ve found helpful with anxiety during IVF

EuropeRoadtrip · 14/07/2022 18:35

I just wanted to share that I’ve been listening to IVF this today by Emily Ginn in a way to cope with my anxiety around an upcoming transfer. It has really helped me today so I wanted to share this.

I had a miscarriage in January from an IVF cycle and we have an upcoming transfer in September. I’ve been starting to obsess about it failing so thought I really needed to get some perspective and look after myself emotionally.

Please can we share here any podcasts you’ve found useful? Would love to hear of more x

OP's posts:
Please
or

Minamina · 15/07/2022 14:26

Hey! So sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Podcasts are amazing and I really appreciate that you started this thread. Are you looking for IVF podcasts only or podcasts that help with anxiety?
xx

Please
or

EuropeRoadtrip · 15/07/2022 23:31

@Minamina Thanks for your response! I appreciate your positivity about this. Yes podcasts for IVF but also anxiety please!

I’ve started an extremely heavy period today (on a temporary break from IVF so expected) but it’s still gutting. Been listening to my podcasts none stop today for an uplift! X

OP's posts:
Please
or

Minamina · 18/07/2022 17:18

You should share them on here! Would love to try some new ones! I recently started the Calmer You for anxiety. It covers a range of topics which I like.
xx

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.