Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

How many days past FET did you get you BFP?

Nancy155 · 11/07/2022 20:24

Currently in 2ww and wondered when people started testing and got their bfp after frozen egg transfer?
seems like such a long wait!

OP's posts:
Please
or

duckling3 · 11/07/2022 21:52

I'm currently in the tww.
Got a positive test 5dp5dt on first response test, but showing as negative on some cheap tests so assume hormones are still pretty low.

Am only 6dp now so can only hope things will turn out positively, but I was surprised how early I got a positive test.

In my first ivf round I waited until test day, but this time couldn't help myself.

How many days past are you?

Please
or

Nancy155 · 11/07/2022 22:02

I’m currently 3. I’ve read lots of people getting positives at 5dp5dt. I don’t know what is worse, testing early and thinking it might have failed because it’s too early or the constant wondering and symptom spotting that I just find really stressful!

OP's posts:
Please
or

shrugitoffonemoretime · 12/07/2022 07:49

I got a BFP at 4dp5dt but that was with twins.

I've always tested early. So I can mentally prepare myself if anything and then cancel the clinics blood test if need be - nothing worse than going in for the test knowing the answer. At least this way I can grieve at home

Please
or

Scottishgirl85 · 12/07/2022 10:06

I'm addicted to testing! I have no willpower. I have had 2 FET pregnancies and both times obvious but faint positive from 4dp5dt on FRER. For some reason I didn't photograph from day 4!
Good luck

How many days past FET did you get you BFP?
Please
or

flowersinmay · 13/07/2022 15:21

@Nancy155 I tested at 7dp5dt and got a faint positive! With my FET. It's so hard to wait I know the feeling! Best of luck xox

Please
or

hollyhd · 13/07/2022 17:29

Tested from 6dp5dt with a FRER, got a faint positive. Good luck!!!

Please
or

ShareLove · 14/07/2022 16:14

4dpt 5days old blast very light line xx

Please
or

Katerina79 · 16/07/2022 20:01

I'm only on day 2 with very light tummy cramps .. I will defo try resist till day 5 - 7

Please
or

Nancy155 · 16/07/2022 20:14

update..I started testing on 5dp5dt and got a bfp! Tested every day since and now 9dp5dt with strong positive. Fingers crossed that’s a good sign.
thanks everyone

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.