Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Infertility

Giving up, moving on and making friends

4 replies

meesle · 26/07/2012 15:30

Hi - I'm n Chester area. Spent 4.5 years trying to conceive and now giving up. Wanted to meet, chat with other people in my situation and also anyone who struggled but has come out the other side, or adopted or whatever. Just need to meet some friends in similar situation for a drink! Started the following meetup group if anyone wants to join www.meetup.com/NoMos-Chester/

OP posts:
Please
or

raluca1 · 28/07/2012 12:47

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Please
or

Alibabaandthe40nappies · 28/07/2012 12:49

raluca I think that is pretty rude. The OP has obviously made peace with her choices and is looking to move on with the rest of her life. Not kind to try and convince her to try again.

Please
or

MrsHelsBels74 · 28/07/2012 12:55

raluca1
I'm pretty sure after 4.5 years of trying the OP has tried everything. Hmm

Hope you find some people to meet up with soon OP, not in a position to respond myself but hope someone gets in touch.

Please
or

lozster · 29/07/2012 11:37

Not sure what the deleted comment was but I looked at your link and think it's a fab idea - good on you for having the courage and energy to do this. I'm not Chester but I'm not too far away. I'm currently on 2ww from an FET and feeling a bit fragile as I have PMT symptoms in spades trumpeting the arrival of AF. When I know where I am for sure and am past the sobbing stage I'll be checking back on your site.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?