My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Find cleaning advice from other Mumsnetters on our Housekeeping forum.

Housekeeping

Handbags...............Nightmare!!!!

7 replies

blossomsmine · 01/09/2007 16:12

My biggest problem is HANDBAGS!! I went through a stage of buying loads of them have stopped that now as money is tight but i still change over which one i am using. My trouble is when i change over i only move the essential stuff in the 'new' bag and then have several bags lying all over the place full of receipts, sweet wrappers, and general rubbish. Does anyone else do this or is it only me who is so lazy??
At the moment i have a lovely creamy coloured almost leather (a good imitation!!) one which i got from River Island whizzing round in the washing machine. Never done this before but seeing as i am trying to 'fly' again thought i would crack down on my handbag problem and give it a go.....What do you reckon it will turn out like then??

OP posts:
blossomsmine · 01/09/2007 21:28

Just me then

OP posts:
fryalot · 01/09/2007 21:29

me too

RustyBear · 01/09/2007 21:38

And me...

blossomsmine · 01/09/2007 21:47

Oh good i thought i was the only one!! It just seems such a boring job emptying an old bag out when i just want to use the nice clean shiney new one!!
Oh by the way washing the bag seems to have worked! Needed to do it twice second time had to do it on a hotter wash to get pen marks off it, but it has survived and ready to fill with c++p again!

OP posts:
glitterchick · 02/09/2007 10:44

I totally have the same prob. Need to start Flying as Fly Lady does a hand bag boogie once in a while. Good news about the bag - I chuck anything into the washing machine and hope for the best.

blossomsmine · 02/09/2007 21:19

Didn't know flylady did a handbag thing thats good as i have just started on the babysteps thread

OP posts:
SuperMonkey · 02/09/2007 21:23

I do it too. Think of it as a filing system.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.