My feed

to access all these features

Find cleaning advice from other Mumsnetters on our Housekeeping forum.


Going Nuts trying to find these utensils on google...can anyone help

8 replies

busy2busy · 06/08/2007 13:53

I am look for some new kitchen utensils (ladle, slatted spoon etc) for my new kitchen.

I'd really like some with a hooked end (not a hole in handle type) - more like the long handle is bent over to form a hook. So I can hang easily on pole above oven.

You sometimes see them in professional kitchens.

I have tried every variation on google I can think of (fustratingly I found the very things last year but didn't bookmark) but to no avail. They were quite cheap.

I am slowly going mad. Has anyone got some or know where to find some? I am becoming fixated on finding these spoons!

OP posts:
Tinker · 06/08/2007 13:59

Any good? Not checked but lots of other stuff on Divertimenti

CountessDracula · 06/08/2007 13:59


littlelapin · 06/08/2007 14:00

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlelapin · 06/08/2007 14:01

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

jaynehater · 06/08/2007 14:07

here's a ladle and here's a spoon

DontlookatmeIamborrrring · 06/08/2007 14:07

cheaper? more

busy2busy · 06/08/2007 17:37

Bloomin' 'eck that was good. Just gone out to find new washing machine hoses and problem solved.

I am rather embarrassed to say how long I have been looking on google for these utensils with a hook. Any of these are exactly what I am looking for.

I can't understand why I couldn't find them though google. Utensils, hook, round bit etc etc. Doh.

Many many thanks.

These are the finishing touches to my new kitchen which has, alas taken 6 months to do. So happy it is nearly finished.

OP posts:
busy2busy · 06/08/2007 17:39

Don't think I can stretch to £26 for a ladle though. Even though it is very beautiful!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.