Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Cheap uk Holiday...where do we look on internet

5 replies

bouncy · 29/03/2003 12:19

Its my mum and dad 30th wedding ann in april and we all want to ge together to suprise them with a mon-fri uk holiday (dinner bed and breakfast type thing) I have been told that you can get one at the last minute quite cheap but do not know where to look. We all do not have much money but know they would value the time away. They think they have there grandchildren so they wont have arranged anything. help

OP posts:
Please
or

SoupDragon · 29/03/2003 12:32

lastminute.com ?

Please
or

bouncy · 29/03/2003 13:31

Thanks for that, should have put that with the current situation in the world, we were looking at the uk. Sorry I was not clear.

OP posts:
Please
or

lucy123 · 29/03/2003 14:25

Bouncy, I think your best and cheapest option is to decide where you want to go and then use Google to find a local hotel listings site. For example, if you wanted to go to Brighton, you could have a look at this site

You may not get a "last minute" deal this way, but you may find a year-round bargain guesthouse and many hotels will bargain with you once you call them.

have a good time!

Please
or

Chriskenny · 09/04/2021 10:55

This reply has been deleted

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Please
or

Funf · 13/04/2021 05:53

I would pick a place and ring a few hotels, which part of the country?
In the past we have booked a caravan as it was cheaper

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?