Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

3-4 days in Nice/Cannes area - any ideas?

3 replies

Mo2 · 27/03/2003 13:35

We're goign on hols with another family (each with a toddler & a baby) and have found a fab villa beween Nice & Cannnes, BUT it is only available for 9 days - not the 14 we had planned. We want to go ahead with it, but are trying to find something for the other 3-4 days. Any ideas Mumsnetters? Anyone know of short-term let villa companies, or family-friendly hotels in this area? We will be flying to/from Nice, so don't really want to go too far out of the area.

OP posts:
Please
or

Marina · 27/03/2003 14:26

Mo2, I've never stayed in them myself but bookmarked this site after reading a newspaper article recommending them for family City breaks. The Citadines Apart'Hotels chain has one location in Cannes and several in Nice, according to this website

Please
or

NotQuiteCockney · 04/06/2006 15:19

If it's a weekend, you might be able to go to a Pierre et Vacances property?

Or I'd look for something on www.homelidays.com - you could maybe find something available for the entire duration? (www.vrbo.com is good, too, but less French)

Please
or

QueenOfFaff · 05/06/2006 09:57

Hi Mo2, I had a similar problem and found that you could use \link{http://www.relaxinfranceonline.com/\this} and \link{http://www.frenchconnections.co.uk/for_holiday_makers.cfm\this} website to search specifically for b&b or hotel accommodation. I think there is loads in the area you are looking. Good luck1 Smile

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?