Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Covid restrictions in Spain

6 replies

Moneytalksdirtycash · 30/04/2022 08:59

I read on a thread in this board recently that Spain would be issuing new requirements today- does anyone know whether this is coming or was it just speculation?

OP posts:
Please
or

DazzlePaintedBattlePants · 30/04/2022 09:01

I’m in Spain now and with the exception of masks on public transport when we arrived yesterday it appears to be the same as the U.K.

Please
or

StressyMcStressFace · 30/04/2022 09:04

DazzlePaintedBattlePants · 30/04/2022 09:01

I’m in Spain now and with the exception of masks on public transport when we arrived yesterday it appears to be the same as the U.K.

I'm interested to know which part of the UK you're referring to. Currently each nation has its own guidance on restrictions

Please
or

StressyMcStressFace · 30/04/2022 09:04

Sorry meant to quote Dazzled

Please
or

Moneytalksdirtycash · 30/04/2022 12:50

Bump

OP posts:
Please
or

MillicentMargaretAmanda · 30/04/2022 13:27

I went out on the 14th back on the 22nd. To enter if vaccinated you now only need to show your vaccine certificate (the one for travel, can be obtained as a pdf via the nhs site). When we were out there the indoor mask mandate was removed except on public transport (including planes). I believe individual businesses could still mandate. That was on the 20th so I'd be surprised if rules were getting more stringent today...

Please
or

hellcatspanglelalala · 30/04/2022 13:52

We are in mainland Spain now...we had to upload our covid pass onto the airline app alongside our ticket, and show it when we came through the airport but were not required to do a locator form (you have to do that if you're unvaccinated) apparently the islands have different rules though.

Most are wearing masks on public transport and in shops but it doesn't seem very strict.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?