Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Majorca vs Greece costs when on holiday

2 replies

SandalsAndSox · 09/04/2022 07:12

I’ve got some really cheap flights (£120 each) and mid range accommodation booked in Majorca. We are going during the summer holidays with our 18 yo DC and a friend each. I can see that we will end up paying for the bulk of the food/ meals out. We are happy to treat them but don’t want to pay more than UK food/ eating out prices. I am starting to wonder wonder whether we’d be better forking out an extra £100 ish each for flights to go to Greece (looking at Halkidiki or Corfu) as I’m worried Majorca might be very expensive once over there.

Any advice?
TIA x

OP posts:
Please
or

SandalsAndSox · 09/04/2022 07:14

Btw we could change the booking without losing money. Oh and the other place I was looking at is the Algarve.

OP posts:
Please
or

Peaseblossum22 · 11/04/2022 17:39

We have always found Greece cheaper than Majorca and mainland Spain the cheapest.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?