Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Ikos

9 replies

miabella43 · 01/04/2022 15:38

After a rubbish few months with one thing and another, DH has surprised me with a trip to Ikos Olivia later this month! I am SO excited! I have seen a couple of posters have been to Ikos resorts and would love it if people fancy sharing their positive experiences of the Ikos hotels? I have exhausted trip advisor and looking at all the photos, if I could get on the plane right now I would!

OP posts:
Please
or

FoodieToo · 01/04/2022 16:01

OMG I am going to Dassia next Sunday with 2 friends !!! So excited .
It looks amazing and the reviews are spectacular .

Bit nervous of the random testing in the airport though.....

Please
or

Snoopsnoggysnog · 01/04/2022 16:06

We went several years ago and loved it - the food and wine were incredible. It was new then though I don’t know if it’s as good now!

Please
or

TokyoSushi · 01/04/2022 16:07

Wow I'm really surprised at the price of it for 2 people, that's not bad at all! Same as a family holiday to Majorca!

Please
or

TokyoSushi · 01/04/2022 16:08

Also it looks beautiful OP. Have a wonderful time!

Please
or

miabella43 · 01/04/2022 16:44

Thank you! I am so excited and yes the price isn't too bad- DH booked via secret escapes.
I LOVE going on holiday, and it's been so long I absolutely cannot wait!

OP posts:
Please
or

miabella43 · 01/04/2022 16:45

@FoodieToo oh how lovely! Hopefully the covid testing will be ok, although I am a bit worried too. Let me know how your trip goes, have a lovely time!

OP posts:
Please
or

Wouldyoubabys · 01/04/2022 16:47

Oooh I’m excited for you! We are going to Dassia in a few weeks and I CANT wait!!!

Please
or

FoodieToo · 01/04/2022 17:16

Wouldyoubabys and Miabella will be dying to hear how you get on ! I am so hyped about it that I fear I need to temper my expectations !
It CAN'T be as good as the reviews !!

Please
or

BillyAndTheSillies · 01/04/2022 17:32

So jealous! Ikos Olivia was the first of our lockdown holidays to be cancelled. Have the best time!

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?