Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Holiday recommendations whilst pregnant?

8 replies

Mal25 · 04/03/2022 15:20

Hi, my partner & I were supposed to be going to the maldives in a few weeks time, but we've had to cancel it i've been advised not to go by the doctor as there is a risk of contracting the zika virus.

We would still like to go away somewhere as it's our last holiday on our own before the baby arrives, but we are struggling to find places that are warm in March, and that don't have mosquitoes carrying the zika virus. Can anyone recommend some destinations for a warm beach holiday at this time of year which is zika free?

OP posts:
Please
or

Fivemoreminutes1 · 04/03/2022 17:06

Dubai

Please
or

Lazycatx · 04/03/2022 17:19

Malta

Please
or

Nootkah · 04/03/2022 19:10

Hawaii?

Please
or

TizerorFizz · 05/03/2022 23:08

Florida. Mexico. Caribbean.

Please
or

Flymeaway4 · 08/03/2022 12:11

Mauritius

Please
or

Flymeaway4 · 08/03/2022 12:12

Not mexico or caribbean, all have Zika. Except I think Bermuda and Bahamas....so they're 2 more options too

Please
or

Flymeaway4 · 08/03/2022 12:13

Seychelles

Please
or

lollidream · 08/03/2022 12:14

Dubai. I love Malta too but might not be warm enough for you if you were prepping for the Maldives.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?