Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Disneyland Paris at halloween

3 replies

nonamemummy · 15/02/2022 17:28

My 4 & 5 year old children love Halloween so we’re thinking of going to Disneyland Paris for Halloween. I’m assuming there will be Disney villain characters there but does anyone know if there is also princesses there at Halloween time?
Also I’d love to hear anyones experience or tips for Disneyland Paris at Halloween!

OP posts:
Please
or

ToastandJamandTea · 15/02/2022 17:34

The villains are out in the meet and greet spots but the princesses are still part of the main parade.
You can book to have lunch or dinner with the princesses which is pricey but honestly so magical and worth it!
There was also a extra villains show and other bits going on when we went.
You can buy tickets to go to the evening Halloween party but it's really greater towards older children and adults. Mine didn't like it because it was very very busy and it's the only time they let adults dress up, so it confused and scared them.

Please
or

Ahhhhhbisto · 15/02/2022 18:40

Hopefully changed by October but character dining isn't available atm.

Lots of pumpkins everywhere and a great feel. The usual princesses, mickey, minnie are also about.

It does get really busy though.

Please
or

nonamemummy · 15/02/2022 19:49

Thanks @ToastandJamandTea glad to hear the princesses are still out as my daughter would love to see them aswell! I have heard about the evening party but my two are definitely to young.

Thanks @Ahhhhhbisto I imagined it would get really busy. Are the queue times bad?

Also, are the meal plans worth it?

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?