Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Spain and Covid pass.

5 replies

JelloFishy · 11/02/2022 20:12

Evening all. I am going to Spain. My passport is in my maiden name and my Covid vaccination statues is in my married name. Will this cause me any problems? I will take my marriage certificate.

Thank you! I am panicking!

OP posts:
Please
or

Duracellbunnywannabe · 12/02/2022 14:06

Yes. Change your name with your GP back to your maiden name and the app will change too.

Please
or

JelloFishy · 13/02/2022 17:25

How long does it take to update? My GP is closed at weekends and we leave on Monday. I didn't even think about the name thing. I am so worried! Hopefully they can change it back over the phone. I am such an idiot.

Thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

JelloFishy · 14/02/2022 10:19

Update

I rang my GP this morning. They changed my name back to my maiden name. The app had updated by the time I got off the phone and my Covid certificate is now in my maiden name.

Phew!

OP posts:
Please
or

junaid12 · 15/02/2022 09:55

A COVID certificate is a document that acts as proof that someone is fully vaccinated and all doses have been successfully administered by an authentic laboratory or a public health program. Verifying COVID certificates is essential especially when attending large-scale gatherings, traveling abroad, booking a hotel, etc.

Please
or

JelloFishy · 15/02/2022 18:02

Nobody checked mine on the way out in the end. 🤷‍♀️

OP posts:
Please
or