Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Bristol to Bologna

4 replies

genericusernamehere · 19/08/2020 07:55

Hello! Has anyone flown Bristol to Bologna with Ryanair at peak holiday time before? Do you recall how much it cost? I'm not sure whether to book KLM indirect flights now our wait until the Ryanair flights are released (for a trip next summer half term).

OP posts:
Please
or

ScorpioSphinxInACalicoDress · 22/08/2020 09:36

I haven't, but I use Ryanair a lot. If you aren't taking add ons, Ryanair will probably be cheaper than anybody else, plus you have the comfort of a direct flight.
Haven't next summer's flights already been released for some routes? (I might be confusing them with easyJet - I spend a lot of time planning and fantasising about holidays!)

Please
or

drspouse · 23/08/2020 06:55

Easyjet usually release in September for August the next year. Not sure about Ryanair.
One risk is of course that they won't be running that route any more.

Please
or

ScorpioSphinxInACalicoDress · 23/08/2020 10:00

I've already booked easyJet for next August. It must depend on the route.
Mine was Copenhagen and Berlin. End of August.

I would worry about lesser used routes being dropped though, yes. Especially from non London airports.

Please
or

EmmaStone · 30/08/2020 19:35

We flew this route 5 years ago, and it was £560 for 4 of us. Looks like we booked in November for the following August.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?