My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Use our Travel forum for recommendations on everything from day trips to the best family-friendly holiday destinations.

Holidays

Nice places in Greece, good for children

9 replies

amivbetter · 26/09/2018 19:23

Can anyone recommend and nice hotels in Greece which has children's entertainment in the evening and water slides, pools

Looking at going in June with children aged 4 and 7
We tend to stay in the hotel so ideally would like everything in hotel
Thanks

OP posts:
eyeoresancerre · 26/09/2018 19:43

We went here and it was great. Just 2 water slides though but no queue and kids loved it. They spent all day on them with their friends. Good entertainment for children at night and during the day.

Nice places in Greece, good for children
amivbetter · 26/09/2018 19:45

Thank you - I'll have a look here (-:

OP posts:
mumslave · 26/09/2018 19:51

There’s only one place...Sani... completely amazing in every respect. Unfortunately only affordable outside of school holidays, so sadly my Sani days are over, but I urge anyone who doesn’t have that restriction to give it a shot. Definitely my best holiday with kids ever!

amyacq84 · 26/09/2018 20:04

Sani or the Ikos resorts which they now have in Halkidiki and Corfu with a 4th due to open on Kos in May 2019.

Ikos Olivia is rated number one all inclusive hotel in the world on trip advisor with Ikos Oceana being 3rd

Jessicagriffiths · 26/09/2018 20:09

Thassos, Naxos and kefalonia

bookgirl1982 · 26/09/2018 20:28

Mar Bella hotel Corfu

KenDoddsDadsDog · 26/09/2018 20:29

Sensatori Rhodes or Crete

Granard · 24/10/2018 15:28

Have you considered a Neilson holiday? They have several Greek resorts, lots to do for adults (wind surfing, tennis, bikes, fitness classes, water skiing, wake boarding) and kids clubs are excellent. www.neilson.co.uk/

mumslave · 24/10/2018 20:09

Just halfway through a week in Ikos Corfu and it’s OK, but just OK, not amazing. Lots of little niggles that when added together would probably make me think twice about visiting again. Staff lovely, food of a good standard mostly, but not blowing my socks off as I expected for the money. I have friends who visited in June who felt the same way too.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.