Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Holidays with childcare for a 3mth old

3 replies

AQ · 17/08/2004 21:05

Can anyone recommend a tour operator or hotel on the Med. that offers childcare/kids club for a 3mth old as well as a toddler. Mark Warner won't take the baby (boo!) as she is not yet 4mths. I have heard La Manga takes babies from 3mths but I think it might be really expensive. Any help please post or email to [email protected] We want to go away for the last two weeks of September!
With thanks

OP posts:
Please
or

pepsi · 17/08/2004 21:12

Does it have to be abroad, we went to a hotel in Cornwall this year that does child care and it was fab.

Please
or

valleygirl · 18/08/2004 16:25

have a look at www.simplytravel.com
they have creche facilities at self catering properties in Turkey, Crete, Corsica and Zakynthos as well as being able to oranise private nannies with their private villas in Portugal.
also www.tapestryholidays.com have a couple of properties in Turkey (Ocakkoy and Physkos) with their own creche, including babies.
much, MUCH cheaper than going to stay at the Villa Vita Park or La Manga for example.
Alternatively Thomson Superfamily's have the odd hotel here and there with baby zone clubs, but much more down market.

Please
or

handbagaddiction · 19/08/2004 02:07

AQ,

I'm sorry to say but I think you might have problems trying to find somewhere that will do childcare at 3 months - most pplaces like Mark Warner and Sunsail only do from 4 months - so you may be looking at a private nanny - which I imagine will be hideously expensive.....

Hope you find somewhere suitable for you and dd.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?