Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Sudden Cancellation by Holiday Organiser :(

0 replies

TurnAgainCat · 14/04/2004 10:55

Oh no! I booked super cheap holiday all by myself piecemeal by internet, involving a family yoga week in southern France and week visiting friend near Paris, and I checked the yoga teacher's credentials with British Wheel of Yoga. Now she has suddenly said it is cancelled and will refund my deposit. So now I have got two weeks booked off work and a really good deal Eurotunnel ticket, and a week to spare in France. I can change the Eurotunnel ticket dates subject to availability and fee. We were looking forward to an interesting and active week in the countryside after our sightseeing in Paris. Any suggestions? We get bored on a standard beach holiday, but don't want to spend a fortune on activities. Does any have a recommendation for an organic farm holiday in France, or something different, like that?

OP posts:
Please
or
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?