Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

s-c complex/villa you'd want to return to in either sardinia or corsica

3 replies

emmaij · 04/02/2004 15:23

I guess what I'm saying is: has anyone found found a self-catering villa/apartment in either of these places that has surpassed expectations.

Close to beach, child-friendly, clean, tasteful furnishings, with a bath... looking at babygoes2.com and simply travel, but thrown by choice.

any ideas?

OP posts:
Please
or

ks · 04/02/2004 15:41

This reply has been deleted

Message withdrawn

Please
or

binkie · 04/02/2004 17:23

Fraid we got compensation from Simply Travel too - they have a resort at Cappiciolo on Corsica with self-catering minivillas and a hotel - we booked into the hotel, having asked loads of careful questions, and it was NOT suitable for tiny children. But there were quite a lot of repeat groups in the minivillas, so I guess that's a recommendation. As well as the little villas, which are quite basic, there are two or three bigger & posher ones just nearby which have access to the same childcare, equally close to the beach - ie one-minute walk - and probably quieter too.

Please
or

emmaij · 05/02/2004 09:11

thanks binkie and ks ... always, just as helpful to know of those places not to visit! Anyone else got any ideas? What about those Calvi-buffs out there? Any suggestions?

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?