Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Welcome to Mumsnet's holiday forum. Discuss all international travel here, including both shorthaul and longhaul trips. Related topics: UK holidays & day trips, skiing, camping & campervans.

Holidays

Flight Offer With BA and the Daily Mail

4 replies

Rhiannon · 11/11/2001 22:58

The Daily Mail are running an offer in conjunction with BA this week. At the weekend I booked 4 flights to LA during Feb half term for £366.50! They are having 10 different destinations each day (so LA has gone now). You also have to pay on the day. R.

OP posts:
Please
or

Lil · 12/11/2001 16:08

But that means I have to buy the Daily Mail!! Ouch, no flights for me then.

Please
or

Robbie · 12/11/2001 23:26

I picked up flights to Barcelona for the Liverpool game next March for £77 today. Easyjet's were more like £250. I only had to buy the Mail for one day... and I didn't have to read it so I figure it was worth it!

Please
or

Tinker · 13/11/2001 17:01

Oooo, it hurts me to ask about the DM but, when are the Milan flights? I know people who buy it!

Please
or

Suedonim · 13/11/2001 18:05

It said in today's Mail (I read it in the shop, honest!) that their BA offer has been suspended, after yesterday's plane crash in NY.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?