My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

If you have a family member in the Royal Navy, RAF or army, find support from other Mumsnetters here.

Forces sweethearts

Posted to Wattisham - Looking at Schools

5 replies

SexyDragonStarlet · 21/11/2011 16:28

Hi all
We are posted to Wattisham next year and I'm starting to look at schools for DS who will be in year 2. Does anyone have any knowledge/experience of schools in the area that they could share with me? Not 100% sure of where we will be living yet so info on anything in the area would be great. We will also be looking for a pre-school for DD too so if you know anything about those too I'd appreciate it! :)
Thanks in advance!

OP posts:
DoorStop · 23/11/2011 12:23

Hello,

Didn't want you to go unanswered - we're in the area so I will PM you the name of school and what goes on at camp.
x

SexyDragonStarlet · 23/11/2011 12:34

Thank you! DoorStop! :)

OP posts:
pimmsgalore · 24/11/2011 12:05

When we were there we used Monks Eliegh school, it is little only has about 50-60 pupils and is lovely (or was when we were there). Have also heard good things about the school in Bildeston. It is a lovely place to live, great family atmosphere. It will depend on where you live, if you are at Hadleigh then schools are also good although have heard from friends that they can be a bit cliquey Wink

Sure some others from Wattisham will be along soon.

nomiddlename · 24/11/2011 19:06

I live there so will PM you some info x

SexyDragonStarlet · 24/11/2011 22:10

Thanks ladies, I appreciate the info! Wine

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.