Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Why does Hershey chocolate taste so vile ??

28 replies

Lilyloo · 21/01/2011 22:07

When i went to Chicago a few years ago we went to the Hershey store. The store was fab the choc not so.
Dp came home with a bar today , gift from work. The kids all had some and enjoyed it but again for me it had a horrid after taste.

OP posts:
Please
or

Triggles · 30/01/2011 10:39

As an American, I can tell you we don't all prefer Hersheys. It was okay while we were living there, but once we moved here to the UK and tasted REAL chocolate, Hershey's is dead to me. Grin I looooooove the chocolate here! (probably too much, if that's possible!) Grin

Please
or

Andrew1971 · 12/04/2017 12:52

I would kill the Man who supplied me Hershey's kisses lol

Please
or

MusicToMyEars800 · 12/04/2017 13:38

because it's full of crap!! have you read the ingredients? I never eat it, I love lindt chocolate Grin
White Chocolate Flavoured Candy (84%) [Sugar; Vegetable Oil (Palm, Shea, Safflower and/or Sunflower Oil); Nonfat Milk Powder; Corn Syrup Solids; Milk Fat; Emulsifiers, Soya Lecithin (E322), Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate (E476); Artificial Flavour, Vanillin; Antioxidant, Tocopherols (E307)], Cookies (16%) [Wheat Flour (Gluten); Sugar; Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil); Cocoa Processed with Alkali; Whey Powder (Milk); Cocoa Mass; High Fructose Corn Syrup; Raising Agent, Sodium Bicarbonate (E500); Salt; Emulsifiers, Soya Lecithin (E322) Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate (E476); Natural & Artificial Vanilla Flavour; Caramel Colour (E150D)], Produced from Genetically Modified Sugar Beets, Corn, and Soya Beans
that's the ingredient list from the cookies n crème bar.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

We're all short on time

Log in or sign up to use the 'See Next' or 'See all' posts by the OP (Original Poster) and cut straight to the action.

Already signed up?

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?