My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This forum is for Health Care Professionals including student nurses, junior doctors and adult nurses.

HCP Chat

OT Neurological Case Management

1 reply

beccaskylar · 11/08/2022 22:22

Hello! I'm currently a Band 7 OT in Neurology, Trauma and Critical Care, the last 10 years in acute hospitals. I was recently exploring different options other than than acute setting, and I was wondering if anyone had any experience of neurological case management in the community? I had a consultation with a private company but I don't know how I feel about it, but I feel like I need a different challenge. If anyone has any experiences, would be great to hear. Thank you!

OP posts:
IsaacAndrews · 12/01/2024 16:07

Neurological case management in the community can be a whole new ball game, right?
If you're still hunting for info, I'd suggest connecting with folks who've made that transition. They can give you some real talk about what it's like. Sometimes, those private companies can be a bit iffy.
I've been curious, too, and stumbled upon this site, www.bushco.co.uk. They've got some insights and resources on community-based neuro case management that might be worth a look.
Change can be nerve-wracking, but if you're itching for a different challenge, don't be afraid to explore your options.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.