My feed

to access all these features

Here you'll find divorce help and support from other Mners. For legal advice, you may find Advice Now guides useful.


Child access - Solicitor needed - Can anyone recommend one please?

1 reply

Stuart0123 · 30/12/2018 20:17

Hello. I may need a Solicitor soon to sort out Child access issues following a seperation.

Can anyone recommend a GOOD family law Solicitior in the Newcastle upon Tyne area please?

Thank you.

OP posts:
Beeebop · 31/12/2018 02:49

My friend used Browell Smith & Co. they're a bit more expensive but he got a really good agreement which was best for the kids (mother tried to use them as an emotional weapon). They basically did everything from arranging mediation (which failed) to the application at court. They've also completed his financial agreement too.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.