My feed

to access all these features

Culture vultures

Artist's work in August Homes and Gardens?

4 replies

Swedes · 06/08/2008 23:05

Oil on canvas of kitchen equipment. I thought they were lovely and want to investigate but I can't remember the name of the artist. I thought Sayers but I've googled and drawn a blank.

Does anyone by any chance have a copy of the magazine?

OP posts:
Sadiesmum · 07/08/2008 10:02

I couldn't see it anywhere in the August issue (or July and September). Maybe House and Garden? However if you do find some sort of reference material, I could do you a similar piece. I work as a painter for TV, Theatre and Interiors doing a lot of that sort of work (reproductions,effects ,etc). Well.. I did before having children!

Sadiesmum · 07/08/2008 10:33

It wasn't the wooden spoons on a tablecloth was it? Living etc. August issue.

Swedes · 07/08/2008 10:53

Hi sadiesmum. I found the artist. His name is Brian Sayers, this is an example of his work He's represented by Long & Ryle but I don't seem to be able to get onto their website.

OP posts:
Sadiesmum · 07/08/2008 11:26

aha! that's lovely. Just had a look at the website. Try Long AND Ryle. no ampersand.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.