My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Get tips on theatre and art from other Mumsnetters on our Culture forum.

Culture vultures

I need a reliable and trustworthy booking agent for Theatre tickets & hotel... is there such a thing?!

6 replies

zephyrcat · 10/03/2007 20:05

I want to book tickets for Spamalot and will need somewhere to stay too, so I'm guessing a 'package' is the best bet. Are there any definately reliable online places to book with? There are so many I don't know where to begin!!

OP posts:
RTKangaMummy · 10/03/2007 20:42

SEETICKETS OR TICKETMASTER

zephyrcat · 10/03/2007 20:43

Thanks KM - will go off and have a look at those

OP posts:
RTKangaMummy · 10/03/2007 20:44

seetickets give different seats on website to phone bookings

prob the same with ticketmaster

ChippyMinton · 10/03/2007 20:53

I've used Superbreak, they've been around forever.

lilybubble · 16/03/2007 10:30

Yes, Superbreak are good. Ticketmaster, See Tickets both good too. Also try lastminute.com and Encore Tickets. I used to work in theatre, and have worked with all these agencies and can vouch for them. Good luck!

this is lastminute's page

JLTurner · 27/05/2009 11:18

Hi everyone! I am an employee who works in the marketing team for Superbreak. We are most certainly a trustworthy company to book through! I sense your scepticism as I am biased! However over 25 years operating in the travel industry has earned us a solid reputation, we have over 7,000 hotels and when you get to the booking process there are no additional costs as all prices include taxes and there are no credit card or booking fees! Hope I have alleviated some of your concerns. If you need to ask me anything else I?m here to help!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.